For more information or questions about our Volunteer program please contact us at (403)205-5178 or email email@example.com. To start volunteering with Families Matter please click on the button below to download our volunteer application form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strengthen families through life's transitions. Our volunteers are essential to our achievement of this mission.
As a Families Matter volunteer you will:
- Join Families Matter staff in making a difference in the lives of a family.
- Extend our ability to serve families.
- Develop new skills, practice existing skills and gain professional experience.
- Receive regular training, supervision, and recognition.
Become a volunteer!
To volunteer with us you will:
- Be a vital part of our Families Matter team.
- Be invited and involved in the activities of Families Matter.
- All applicants must complete an application and screening process, and receive training for their position.
Board of Directors
Our hardworking Board of Directors does amazing work in guiding our organization. We are not currently seeking any directors but are always open to receive an expression of interest. Our Board supports the work of our organization to build resiliency in families and create safer, healthier communities. If this is of interest to you, please send a letter of introduction and resume to CorinnaTotino@familiesmatter.ca.
Successful Young Parents Program (parents 16-23)
Volunteers in this program would be working in our creative child learning and play centres playing with children while their parents take part in educational offerings to build their family resiliency. If you are interested in being part of the amazing work we do with Young Families and would like to volunteer, please email email@example.com.
Bingo and Casino Volunteers
We are currently seeking volunteers for a monthly bingo at Five Star Bingo. The shift is the last Wednesday of each month and runs from 4:30 – 9:30. No experience is necessary and supper is included. If you are interested in helping us raise funds for resources for our families, perhaps as a group, or with a friend, please call Corinna at 403.205.5197