Come out and play with us!!
We operate 3 HUB Resource Centres ready to welcome you and your young children (0-6). We invite you to come and learn together. Activities at our centres include:
- Drop In Play is a time for families to come together and engage in play with their children, as well as an opportunity for parents and children to build community and friendships. Come in, have a cup of coffee, ask our qualified program staff for resources and information, take a class, or just enjoy some time with your neighbours and small children.
- Family Fun Days
- Infant Groups
- Family Supper Nights
- Special Events and off site trips
- A library of resources for parents
- Children’s clothing
- Parenting Classes
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Postpartum Support Groups
- Ages and Stages Questionaires
- And a whole lot more……
Want to take a peek at the fun?
Watch this video to see what our centres are all about
52nd St. Resource Centre
1440 52nd St. N.E. (Trans Canada Centre)
Rosemont Resource Centre
2807 10 St N.W. (Rosemont Community Centre)
Click the Parent Link heading!
What is Triple P? The Triple P – Positive Parenting Program is one of the world's most effective parenting programs. It gives parents the skills they need to raise confident, healthy children, and to build stronger family relationships. It also helps parents manage misbehaviour and prevent problems occuring in the first place.
With more than 30 years of ongoing research, Triple P has been scientifically trialled with thousands of families around the world and been found to work – regardless of culture, country or individual situation. Triple P has helped more than six million children and their familes in more than 20 countries around the world.
Children don't come with an instruction manual so when it comes to parenting, how do you know what's best and what works? The Alberta Government is helping to take the guesswork out of parenting, by supporting parents and caregivers throughout the province with the Triple P – Positive Parenting Program.
For more information on our upcoming Triple P classes, call 403 205 5178.