Be A Great Dad
Want to Be The Father You Always Hoped You’d Be?
If you’re like most men, you want to be a ‘great dad’ but your own childhood experiences and beliefs may be holding you back. You know, dads are supposed to be “distant bread winners”, right?
Ever feel cheated out of close relationships with your children, because it is your responsibility to get ahead and to pay the bills? Have you ever felt a bit jealous of the close and easy relationship that your wife has with your children? Are you struggling to make the limited time you have with your children, really good time that makes up for your long days and frequent absences?
If you’re tired of sacrificing your relationships with your children for work and you’re ready to learn how to connect with your kids, then consider our Be A Great Dad program.
What We Offer
A program for Dads only, led by a male facilitator. The program focuses on building your confidence by offering you a chance to learn and try out effective strategies for communication, positive discipline, and role-modeling as well as fostering self-esteem. The program will help you put the limited time you do have to good use; creating positive experiences for you and your child. What better way to learn than from other dads who share their experiences of struggle and joy along the journey.
The Benefits of Being A Great Dad;
- Enhanced relationships between yourself, your children and your partner
- New parenting strategies
- Alternative strategies to angry outbursts and power-based parenting
Benefits for your family:
- Having the best dad you can be!
- Increased emotional well-being
- An easier time building trusting relationships with others
- Increased self esteem and positive self-image
- An improved readiness in your children to learn by exploratory behaviour
- Increased opportunities to experience success
- Increased cognitive abilities, contributing to success in school
- Increased social competencies and fewer behavioural problems
You can contribute more than financial stability. You can be that great dad that has fun parenting, who has close relationships with the kids. It just takes a shift in thinking and some practice, and that’s where we come in.
Program cost is $125.00.