Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are your classes for?
- Where are your courses/workshops/learning opportunities delivered? Do you have a campus?
- Do you offer sessions in the daytime/evening/weekends?
- How much do your workshops cost?
- Do you offer lower fees for people with financial needs?
- Do you offer classes or assistance outside of Calgary?
- Do you offer programs for businesses or privately?
- Is your organization non-profit?
- Are you a religious organization?
Our programs are specifically for adults with children from prenatal to grandparenting. We do have some adult and child together programming. Click here to go to our programming for details.
We offer in-home programs, programs in your community and at our resource centres (HUBS)
For more information on parenting classes click here for our AAG.
For more information on programming with families at our HUBS click here.
For information on in home support call us at 403 205 5178.
Yes. We offer evenings, daytime and limited weekend programming. Click Here for a current course calendar At A Glance.
Program fees vary depending on the length of the course. Limited subsidies, if required, are available on a sliding scale. Please see our AT A Glance for some of our more specialized or multi-week programs and fees.
Yes, please call 403 205 5178 to find out if you qualify for subsidy through our easy process.
We offer limited services to neighbouring communities. To arrange or enquire about our rural support call 403 205 5178.
Yes, we can deliver programs privately to business over lunch hours or privately to groups at any time. Topics can be tailored specifically to your groups interests.
Yes, we are a not-for-profit society charity registered with the Province of Alberta.
We are not affiliated with any specific religious organization. We are happy to collaborate with any group, including faith-based organizations, which share our objective of strengthening families.